40+ Years of Expert Advice in the Heating and Air Conditioning market with Proven Customer Satisfaction. With the most number of HVAC manufacturer Awards won, we are Toronto’s HVAC Contractors of Choice and your number one source for Trusted Heating and Cooling services in the GTA. Whether it is repair, a new installation or preventative maintenance of a furnace, A/C or other HVAC equipment, we’ve got you covered. Check our Awards and our Reviews!
Warranty On All HVAC Installs And Heating & Cooling Repairs. Our fully insured, certified and licenced experts possess extensive experience handling all popular HVAC equipment models and brands, so be guaranteed that your unit will be installed and repaired with little trouble.
Trust is at the forefront of everything we do. We offer guaranteed results and always aim for complete customer satisfaction. We also know that when you call us for repair or installation services, you need it as soon as possible. That’s why our technicians will aim to be there quickly without delay.
Founded in 1998 by Fred Zolfaghari, a successful Mechanical Engineer with over 40 years of unmatched experience and expertise, Air Makers is now Toronto’s most trusted source for most affordable Heating and Cooling installations, with a distinguished reputation in the Greater Toronto’s Heating and Air Conditioning market in both residential and commercial applications.
Latest manufacturers’ surveys and based on company’s Award-Winning back-to-back achievements, Air Makers is ranked #1 among the Greater Toronto’s Heating and Cooling contractors with respect to the most number of installed HVAC equipment since 2013.
If you are thinking about replacing your residential Heating and Cooling equipment, aside from the HVAC manufacturer rebates, there are currently 2 active rebate programs for which you may be eligible:
– Enbridge Gas Home Efficiency Rebate (HER program). By installing a new gas furnace, as well as making 2 additional energy upgrades such as air sealing, upgrading the attic insulation, basement insulation, exterior wall insulation, window upgrades or upgrading your existing water heater, you can become eligible to receive up to $5000. A pre- and post-installation audit is required by an authorized Energy Adviser. See details.
– Enbridge Smart Thermostats Rebate. Enbridge offers store credits for the purchase of eligible smart thermostats. Check if you are eligible: https://smartrebate.enbridge.com/
– Carrier Cool Cash. During the Carrier Cool cash period, you can also take advantage of the Carrier Rebate and receive up to $1,450 with the purchase and installation of a complete Infinity™ Home Heating and Cooling system.
– Lennox Promotions. If installing a Dave Lennox Signature Series complete home Heating and Cooling system, you may also be eligible to receive up to $1,700 in Lennox rebates.
– Carrier Trade-In Allowance Program. If your existing furnace is an eligible high efficiency Carrier model installed within the last 20 years and it is now in need of a secondary heat exchanger replacement, you may be eligible for a Carrier rebate, should you install an eligible Carrier furnace.
HVAC Company With The Largest Inventory and Showroom Facility in Canada
Most Competitive Prices On Most Trusted Brands And No Hidden Fees! Our HVAC services and installations are priced highly competitive for all homeowners throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Whether you are in the market for a new furnace or a new air conditioner, or whether you are in need of any furnace or air conditioning repairs or spare parts for a faulty unit, we guarantee competitive pricing with no hidden costs.
Being A Distinguished Award-Winning #1 Carrier Dealer & Award-Winning Lennox Dealer – Top 1% of North America’s – Both For Back-To-Back Years, Speaks Volumes of Our Reliability!
Maintaining Toronto’s Largest Inventory Of HVAC Units and installing thousands of units on an annual basis, Means Less Cost per Unit & Isn’t it Nice That We Pass On The Savings To You!
In order to offer Fantastic Pricing and offer Same-Day Installs, we stock Toronto’s Largest Inventory of Furnaces, Air Conditioners, other HVAC Units and Parts. Always Ready!
& Spotless record
– Rated A+ since 2006 and with 0 filed complaints
– Better Business Bureau is an independent non-profit organization set up for consumers like you. Before hiring a contractor, it is important to look into the company’s BBB rating, as well as the number of valid complaints filed against the business.
Winner 2 times
– Rated 97% and a two time HomeStars Award Winner
– Dedicated to its founding principle – building relationships based upon mutual trust and respect – Air Makers has been helping over tens of thousands residents of the Greater Toronto Area live more comfortable and more healthy lives.
Winner 16 times
– 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Recipient of Carrier Enterprise’s Sales Excellence Award: Million Dollar Club
– 2019 Goodman 2-Million Dollar Sales Award
– 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Recipient of Lennox’s Centurion Award for North America’s Top 1% Outstanding Dealer Performance