The reality of the matter is that there is no question in the fact that a tankless water heater operates more efficiently than a tank model does (about 15% that is), but since you are paying around $30 a month to operate a 50-gallon tank, your annual savings will not exceed $60 in this case. Now take into consideration the higher hydro charges and your maintenance fees – exceeding $100 annually and think to yourself whether it is economically justifiable. Afterall, one thing remains a FACT.
Whatever your reason for going tankless, do not even consider tankless water heaters if you are under the assumption that you will end up saving ANY money. Installing a tankless water heater is one of the quickest and easiest ways for hvac contractors to maximize their profits. We at Air Makers strongly recommend for you NOT to trade your hot water tank with a tankless water heater and hope to make business with you on products that we do back and believe in – especially economically.
& Spotless record
– Rated A+ since 2006 and with 0 filed complaints
– Better Business Bureau is an independent non-profit organization set up for consumers like you. Before hiring a contractor, it is important to look into the company’s BBB rating, as well as the number of valid complaints filed against the business.
Winner 4 times
– Rated 97% and a two time HomeStars Award Winner
– Dedicated to its founding principle – building relationships based upon mutual trust and respect – Air Makers has been helping over tens of thousands residents of the Greater Toronto Area live more comfortable and more healthy lives.
Winner 18 times
– 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Recipient of Carrier Enterprise’s Sales Excellence Award: Million Dollar Club
– 2019 Goodman 2-Million Dollar Sales Award
– 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Recipient of Lennox’s Centurion Award for North America’s Top 1% Outstanding Dealer Performance