– We are your trusted furnace installation technicians. We are the number one choice when it comes to furnace installation and repair in the GTA.
– We offer guaranteed results and always ensure complete customer satisfaction. We know that when you call us for repair or installation services, you need it as soon as possible. That’s why our technicians will be there quickly without delay.
– We are fully insured and certified. Our experts have vast experience handling all popular furnace models and brands so be guaranteed that your unit will be installed and repaired with little trouble.
– We offer affordable process and no hidden fees. Our prices are very competitive for all clients throughout the GTA. Whether you need installation, repairs or spare parts for your faulty unit, we guarantee the best prices with no hidden costs.
Founded in 1998 by Fred Zolfaghari, a successful Mechanical Engineer with over 35 years of unmatched experience and expertise, Air Makers is now Toronto’s most trusted source for most affordable Heating and Cooling installations, with a distinguished reputation in the Greater Toronto’s Heating and Air Conditioning market in both residential and commercial applications.
Latest manufacturers’ surveys and based on company’s Award-Winning back-to-back achievements, Air Makers is ranked #1 among the Greater Toronto’s Heating and Cooling contractors with respect to the most number of installed HVAC equipment since 2013.
If you are thinking about replacing your residential Heating and Cooling equipment, aside from the HVAC manufacturer rebates, there are currently 2 active rebate programs for which you may be eligible:
– Enbridge Gas Home Efficiency Rebate (HER program). By installing a new gas furnace, as well as making 2 additional energy upgrades such as air sealing, upgrading the attic insulation, basement insulation, exterior wall insulation, window upgrades or upgrading your existing water heater, you can become eligible to receive up to $5000. A pre- and post-installation audit is required by an authorized Energy Adviser. See details.
– Enbridge Smart Thermostats Rebate. Enbridge offers store credits for the purchase of eligible smart thermostats. Check if you are eligible: https://smartrebate.enbridge.com/
– Carrier Cool Cash. During the Carrier Cool cash period, you can also take advantage of the Carrier Rebate and receive up to $1,450 with the purchase and installation of a complete Infinity™ Home Heating and Cooling system.
– Lennox Promotions. If installing a Dave Lennox Signature Series complete home Heating and Cooling system, you may also be eligible to receive up to $1,700 in Lennox rebates.
– Carrier Trade-In Allowance Program. If your existing furnace is an eligible high efficiency Carrier model installed within the last 20 years and it is now in need of a secondary heat exchanger replacement, you may be eligible for a Carrier rebate, should you install an eligible Carrier furnace.
Carrier Gas, Oil & Electric Furnaces
Looking for a furnace that offers the right balance of comfort, energy efficiency and adequate heating? We can help you find the perfect fit. Our goal is to help our customers save more money in the long run by acquiring a furnace that’s energy-efficient and safeguards our environment.
We recommend looking at specific aspects such as the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating when shopping for a furnace. We have furnaces with a high AFUE rating which means that they are more energy-efficient allowing you to save more money in the long run.
We have furnaces that are quiet, easy to operate and reliable. No matter what type of heat source you prefer, our team is ready to find a unit that perfectly suits your needs. We carry popular brands and models ideal for different heat sources at home.
Well known furnace brands and models are designed to serve you diligently for years without the need for frequent repairs. However, furnace breakdowns do happen occasionally. When a furnace begins to act up, it’s always best to hire experts and get professional repairs done sooner rather than later. Delaying furnace repairs could put yourself and your family in danger.
Popular signs of a furnace that needs repairs include:
– An abnormal smell that comes from the furnace
– Difficulty in starting the unit
– Dimming pilot light
– Furnace doesn’t produce sufficient heat
– The unit makes persistent noises (groaning, whining and banging noises)
– Poor air quality.
Don’t get stuck with a broken furnace in the cold winter. If you notice any of the signs above, call our technicians for help. We are available even in emergency situations.
Furnaces are often subjected to daily use which takes a toll on the unit over time. That’s why it’s a wise decision to engage the right experts to offer routine furnace maintenance. We’re often called by residents and businesses in the GTA especially in the months leading into winter to provide maintenance services. Routine maintenance will not only ensure your equipment serves you for longer but also reduce the risk of costly repairs and high energy bills.
Our experts will offer regular maintenance of your furnace to ensure it’s running robustly and efficiently for the longest time. Whether you’ve noticed some signs of a possible breakdown or you just need routine maintenance work done, our technicians are ready to help. We’ll come in and diagnose any underlying issues and offer the right recommendations to ensure the equipment is up and running as good as new again.
Need a new furnace, does your existing equipment need repairs or routine maintenance? Give us a call and we’ll work with you to determine the best next steps to take as far as your furnace is concerned. When you hire our furnace installation and repair experts, expect nothing short of a high-standard service from trained specialists. We give full attention to all our clients so be assured that your needs will be met as quickly as possible.
& Spotless record
Winner 2 times
Winner 16 times